FSVO Data Repository
An Online Data Catalog
The purpose of the FSVO Data Repository is to make data from scientific studies collected or funded by the FSVO available for further research.
Upon request, the data of the FSVO Data Repository is available to external researchers from universities, research centres, national or international organisations or similar.
Data provided is coded and may only be used for non-commercial, scientific purposes.
Search in 1 datasets
National Nutrition Survey menuCH
How to request data
To get access to data, the following procedure must be followed:
- Create an account (Login → Register)
- Go to the Data Catalog and click on the study of interest
- Once on the study page, click on the tab Data access
- Click on the button Make new request
- Fill in the application form and submit
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail of your request as well as information regarding the Data Privacy Agreement to be signed